[flashrom] flashrom support for read\write word\byte actions

Peri, Chanan chanan.peri at intel.com
Sun Nov 9 12:27:06 CET 2014

Hi Stefan, thanks for the quick response!

Do you know what does this "core" of flashrom include in terms of dediprog API for more specific operations (sector erase, read\write byte\word)?
Would it be reasonably possible for me (using the source code of flashrom) to add what I need, even if it's specific to dediprog or to some specific flash type?

Chanan.