[flashrom] GA-H77-DS3H (rev. 1.1) Trying to unmap a nonexisting mapping!

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Nov 9 10:02:17 CET 2014

On Sun, 9 Nov 2014 14:04:55 +0600
Evgeniy Edigarev <edigarev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
> It's just a program output, but new BIOS was installed with no problems.

Hello Evgeniy,

thanks for your report!
I have added your board to our list of supported hardware and will
commit that later together with other small changes.
If possible, please always include a (verbose) log with such reports
so that we can verify them and also look for oddities that might be
interesting for our future work, thanks.

> # flashrom --programmer internal -r F7.bin
> flashrom v0.9.7-r1782 on Linux 3.16-3-amd64 (x86_64)
> flashrom is free software, get the source code at http://www.flashrom.org
>
> Calibrating delay loop... OK.
> Found chipset "Intel H77". Enabling flash write... Warning: SPI
> Configuration Lockdown activated.
> OK.
> Found Winbond flash chip "W25Q64.V" (8192 kB, SPI) at physical address
> 0xff800000.
> Trying to unmap a nonexisting mapping!
> Please report a bug at flashrom at flashrom.org
> […]

That one is known and fixed already, thanks.