[flashrom] A couple of bugs..

Mike Hibbett mhibbett at ircona.com
Tue May 20 14:06:02 CEST 2014

I spotted these two in yesterday's code base. I'm not likely to commit code anytime soon so I will leave it to someone else to pick up if they are interested.

src/vendorcode/intel/fsp/baytrail/include/fspplatform.h:78

Duplicate declaration of  GetFspReservedMemoryFromGuid

src/northbridge/intel/fsp_sandybridge/fsp/chipset_fsp_util.c:92

GetUpdDefaultFromFsp (fsp_ptr, fsp_upd_data);/home/martin/extra/git/coreboot

Maybe martin would like to fix that one :o)

Mike