[flashrom] Flashrom verbose log

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 15 15:44:18 CEST 2014

On Mon, 12 May 2014 08:44:38 +0530
RGIAS MUG <rajhindunews at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> First of all thank u very much for responding the mail. I executed the
> flashrom command as u said and I had attached the probe.log file in the
> attachments. I am awaiting for your response.

Hi,

your board configuration limits flashrom's options to detect the
flashchip. Can you please tell us what board this is?

Also, in case you want to work around this problem it would be helpful
to know which flash chip it actually is. Can you please inspect the
board visually and look for the flash chip? It often has a sticker
and/or a color spot on it, like this one (Winbond W25X80):
http://flashrom.org/File:Soic8_chip.jpg
Yours will also contain 25 in the name.