[flashrom] Erase/write Bios failed on my computer, need some help plz

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Sat May 3 20:44:12 CEST 2014

On Fri, 21 Feb 2014 00:43:04 +0100
Alex Moracchini <president at reseau-js.com> wrote:

> No, i haven't made backup but my computer has restarted perfectly. My Bios
> version hasn't changed and i have profited this time to make the backup. I
> have attached at this mail the "recovery.log".

Hm... the P5N32-E SLI is known to work with (a previous version of)
flashrom. Nevertheless it might be possible that the deluxe model
requires a board enable (code to disable a board-specific write
protection). Please send us the output of 'lspci -nnvvvxxx' and
'superiotool -deV' (or their freebsd equivalents).