[flashrom] Bus Pirate v4

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Thu May 1 13:36:43 CEST 2014

On Thu, 1 May 2014 12:12:50 +0200
"Jan Hagedorn" <jan.hagedorn.1979 at t-online.de> wrote:

> Ok I will do that. Will send the log by mail to you? The BP FW is up to date (6.3 I think). But the Windows snapshot of flashrom seems to be a bit old. Is there maybe a newer one available? I tried to build one but I'm totally lost as I am an absolute newbie to Linux...

Our buildbot was killed by a RAID failure last year and we were too
lazy (I mean busy) too resurrect it yet, that's why there are no
current builds floating around. You did not mention which version you
are using yet... a log would also have helped with that ;)
I think I can cross-compile windows binaries for you if need be, but I
presume the latest available are good enough.