[flashrom] LR-C1037TN

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jul 29 07:01:04 CEST 2014

On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 00:24:20 +0100
Luis Manuel Ramos Da Costa <aliasbody at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> So just as requested here are all the informations about this motherboard :
>
> *Manufacturer : *SZ Realan
> *Board Model : *LR-C1037TN v1.3
> *Serial :* LRC1037TN14050466
> *FCC :* TT RU E326167 TC-1 03-01 1404
> *BIOS Chip :* GD25Q32PIG POG497 BH1309
>
> *File provided by manufacturer to flash BIOS (with FPT) : *
> http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=2648
>
> *Full flashrom log :*
> http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=2649
>
> *"sudo lspci -vv" Log :*
> http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=2650
>
> If there is a need for any other information please tell.

Hello Luis,

the output of 'sudo lspci -vvxx' and 'sudo dmidecode' would be nice to
have. With that we could look for a way to whitelist the board to be
not a laptop (as its DMI data indicates erroneously). Although I doubt
there is anything to distinguish this board from other similarly crappy
boards... :)

Apart from that I don't see any problems with the board in the log... as
long as you use the correct binary file of the firmware for the board
(and always use the -p internal:laptop=... parameter to override the
behavior discussed above), flashrom should just work with it.

Did you receive a proper binary firmware for the board from the vendor?
I am asking because you referred to the flash chip list of fpt a few
times but never to any real firmware yet.