[flashrom] MX25L25635F support?

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Fri Jan 31 17:33:02 CET 2014

I think I've gotten reads working, just needed this relatively minor
patch: https://gist.github.com/devicenull/8735650

Writes are still failing though:

Reading old flash chip contents... done.
Erasing and writing flash chip... FAILED at 0x00000000! Expected=0xff,
Found=0x00, failed byte count from 0x00000000-0x0000ffff: 0x10000
ERASE FAILED!
FAILED!
Uh oh. Erase/write failed. Checking if anything changed.