[flashrom] Flash special target

Michael Matz mike at gsshm.com
Sun Jan 26 03:34:25 CET 2014

Dear Mr. Stefan Tauner,
thank you for the quick response. Yes, you are right it is a nand flashrom.
Is the command set so different to the other type? Sorry for the
question, but
I have never use that stuff before. Also I have had not the time to read
all documents about it.

Anyway thank you to you and have a good time.
Also many greetings to Östereich  from Thailand.
Sincerely

Mike

P.S.: Ich bin ein auswandere aus Deutschland.