[flashrom] F2A85-M with flashrom

HacKurx hackurx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 21:57:29 CET 2014

Hi,

Thank you for the informations.
I just tested with succes flashrom on the versions 6002, 6004, 6102, 6402.

Only the 6404 version does not work with flashrom and it is the only
version that has the printable character sequence "SecureBootSetup"...

I still have a few things to do with coreboot. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

--
Best regards,

HacKurx