[flashrom] laptop bios

Sheri Soltz sherimsoltz at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 11:52:40 CET 2014

Would you be so kind as  to take a look at the flashrom log file (backup1.log) that I have attached and let me know if there is something in it that I should hesitate before trying to write a new bios to the flash chip?
The output was produced using the command
       sudo flashrom   -p internal    -r backup1.bin     -o backup1.log

Would you need the actual backup1.bin file also?

Thanks,

Sheri