[flashrom] N25Q064A13E

Ilie Pasol sherifu19 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 22 04:01:34 CET 2014

Hello sir,thank you for reply me so shortly,i wasn't aware of version 0.9.7,i used 0.9.6,still i\m having problems finding it (the windows version),i can see only tar.bz and as far as i know this is for linux,the link repository also leeds to nowhere when i click it.You probably are a busy man so please accept my appologise if i disturb you.Thank you.

On Friday, 21 February 2014 8:03 PM, Stefan Tauner <stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:

On Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:29:03 +0000 (GMT)

Ilie Pasol <sherifu19 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Hy guys,first thing i wanna thank you for your great software and second i waana ask you if you planning to include this chip Micron N25Q064A  13E40 in your hardware support in the future?Thanks !

Hi,

the N25Q064A13E has already been tested to work. Because the "A1" in
the name is of no significance to flashrom, it is listed as
"N25Q064..3E" in http://flashrom.org/Flashrom/0.9.7/Supported_Hardware
etc.