[flashrom] question

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Feb 5 14:28:58 CET 2014

Hi Magnus,

in that case, please share your patch for the chip select signal (even
if it's just a patch to ichspi.c and has no user interface). We would
love to merge that.
If you have any other local changes which are missing in our tree,
please send them as well. Our goal is to have a flashrom tree which is
useful even for special cases.

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/