[flashrom] FAILED: HM77 (Macbook Pro retina)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Dec 29 19:38:22 CET 2014

Hi Trammell,

sorry for not replying earlier... I just saw your 31c3 talk and
recognized your name. If only I would have known... ;) The talk was
really excellent because it explained all the steps needed in a very
concise way that made it very easy to follow (unlike other X86-related
talks).

By now you probably know more about the related topics than I do, but
if you have any further questions I will try to answer them in a more
timely manner.

You mentioned that you have built a teensy3-based programmer because
the BP (+flashrom?) were too slow. I was wondering how it works and if
you will publish any more details on that. In that case it would
probably make sense to implement support for it in flashrom... if
that's not what you have already done in private...?

PS: The talk I was referring to is this one:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/Fahrplan/events/6128.html
Currently available as stream dump here:
http://streaming.media.ccc.de/relive/6128/