[flashrom] Spansion S25FL128P......X

The Raven originalraven at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 23 11:34:17 CET 2014

Am 07.12.2014 um 11:33 schrieb Stefan Tauner:
> Seems to be a S25FL128P......0 according to the "S25FL128P Valid
> Combinations Table" in the datasheet. A ...1 would be marked as
> FL128PIFL. Testing writes should be able to verify that because it
> would print an error message if the wrong one is used (I think).

Thx.
Have tried that and programming works with 1 too. :-(
I need more testing. The main problem is that the serprog is very
unstable and locks very often! :-(
If you have a small chip (2-4MB) it works most of the time, but large
chips like this one (16MB) stops the operation (read, write, erase)
after about 50%.
I am really sure it's a serprog problem. Maybe GNUtoo can make it more
stable?

Greets