[flashrom] Can I get some help?

Idwer Vollering vidwer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 20:36:55 CEST 2014

> Uh oh. Erase/write failed. Checking if anything changed.
> Good. It seems nothing was changed.
> Writing to the flash chip apparently didn't do anything.
> This means we have to add special support for your board, programmer or
> flash chip. Please report this on IRC at chat.freenode.net (channel #flashrom) or
> mail flashrom at flashrom.org, thanks!
> You may now reboot or simply leave the machine running.
>
> I guess the "problem" is solved.

No - instead a write/erase protection is active.

We need special code to support writing on your mainboard.
Please upload the output of 'flashrom -p internal -V', 'lspci
-nnvvvxxx', 'superiotool -deV' (run all commands as root) and the file
read with 'flashrom -p internal -r readout.rom' to
http://paste.flashrom.org. Send all resulting URLs to
flashrom at flashrom.org and mention the exact name of your board
(including revision, if there are multiple revisions) in the subject.