[flashrom] flashrom support for Intel Rangeley/Avoton/C2000

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Apr 21 21:08:20 CEST 2014

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 19:04:18 +0530
Rajasekhar Pulluru <pullururajasekhar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Flashrom team,
>
> Has any one tried adding support for Intel's Avoton/C2000 platform.

Hi,

well, I have started a patch a while ago, but it is more or less just a
(wrong?) stub yet. And I dont have hardware to test... but you can
probably at least take the PCI ID list :)
https://github.com/stefanct/flashrom/compare/master...c2000

You probably want to take a look at google's chromiumos fork of
flashrom and base your patch on top of that because it has support for
bailtrail which I think is similar. I plan to port the bailtrail
support soonish, but it will take at least a few weeks. Looking forward
to other contributions though ;)