[flashrom] GSoCs Winflashrom versus r126.

Idwer Vollering vidwer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 00:38:24 CEST 2014

<aparecidodavid at icloud.com>:
> Por favor nos ajudar estamos com wise s-10 com firmware de 2008 gostaria DD uma atualização mais recente para rodar. > Em server 2012 caso possa nos ajudar ficarei extremamente grato

We tend to communicate in English, not Portuguese. This unfortunately,
again, leads to language barriers.

About Windows Server 2012 support: if a driver exist for this
particular operating system, flashrom *could* read from, and write to,
the flash chip that the mainboard in question boots from.
Look at the shape that has 'boot flash' written on it:
http://stuge.se/pc2010.png

I doubt that a public driver that does that exactly exists, so you
will want to consider using linux or FreeBSD (or any other OS that
supports direct flash chip access) to update system flash.

HTH,

Idwer