[flashrom] iscsi issue

Tsukasa Mcp_Reznor mcp_reznor at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 05:07:52 CEST 2014

okay, no rush, ipxe builds fine (used it a ton, have a good iscsi net). I'm converting to 2 separate networks, so I'm skipping the pxe with chaining configs, I have a few intel 1000 gt cards, with the intel util it won't use .rom files, so I used flashrom, no issues there, the issue is on boot, my normal script sets the ip/netmask/gateway and does sanboot iscsi:blah::::target:diskname. but with the flashed rom (with embedded script) the first time flashing, I got a blue rectangle on the bottom left, with a smaller white rectangle to the right of it, and it didn't load the disk, my 2nd try, I get nothing after it shows ipxe and the version and clears the screen, so I used the control B method, using the same script typed out, it won't connect, until I filled out the initiator-iqn and I also had to issues ifopen
then I get that it attached to 0x80, and booting 0x80, but it doesn't go any farther and actually bootany pointers on what might be wrong?  I did pad the .rom using dd, verified the size, if the pci ID helps its 8086107cI believe the romchip was a w25x10, 128Kb, I used the nicintel_sbi programmernot sure how much more clear I can be on my own, so if you have any questions I'll idle away :)
Thanks for your time and for making flashrom, it's a great utility that I'm going to be using alot over the next few weeks