[flashrom] Support for intel card eeproms

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:44:39 CEST 2013

Hello Stefan,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply.

After reading out the code I have decided to use the opaque register interface.

I have send a patch for review. It works much faster than eeupdate :)

The only problem that I have encounter so far is that the card
re-reads the eeprom after a powercycle, a reboot is not enough... But
I am researching a bit how to avoid that.

Thanks for your help

--
Ricardo Ribalda