[flashrom] Added chipsets

Steven Zakulec spzakulec at gmail.com
Thu May 16 05:14:24 CEST 2013

This review covers the GigaDevice (except GD25Q10) to Numonyx (partial,
list below) chips that were added.
Here's a couple of general notes:
Please add page programming eraseblocks

WREN & WRSR flags only get added when the chip actually has the command.

Notes on specific chips:
GigaDevice GD25Q512-
.voltage    = {2700, 3600},
My datasheet (v1.1 March 13 2012, GD25Q10/512) says 2.4-3.6V

Numonyx M45PE10-
+        .feature_bits    = FEATURE_WRSR_WREN,
The datasheet I have (Rev 7, April 2008) doesn't have a Write Status
Register operation- only a Read Status Register.

Numonyx M45PE20-
+        .feature_bits    = FEATURE_WRSR_WREN,
The datasheet I have (Rev 6, May 2008) doesn't have a Write Status Register
operation- only a Read Status Register.

Numonyx M45PE40-
+        .feature_bits    = FEATURE_WRSR_WREN,
The datasheet I have (Rev 9, May 2008) doesn't have a Write Status Register
operation- only a Read Status Register.

Numonyx M45PE80-
+        .feature_bits    = FEATURE_WRSR_WREN,
The datasheet I have (Rev 6, May 2008) doesn't have a Write Status Register
operation- only a Read Status Register.

Numonyx M45PE16-
+        .feature_bits    = FEATURE_WRSR_WREN,
The datasheet I have (Rev 8, May 2008) doesn't have a Write Status Register
operation- only a Read Status Register.

I'll cover the rest of the Numonyx chips from the patch in a follow-up
review.