[flashrom] [coreboot] Looking for dediprog users...

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri May 3 11:25:48 CEST 2013

On Fri, 3 May 2013 00:56:41 +0000
wx <fred_xw at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I remembered DediProg Software have "Firmware AutoUpdate" in Help Menu.have you tried it ?

Hi,

I don't have a Dediprog device (or a Windows installation) but google
tells me that firmware autoupdate is only available for EM100 not the
SF series. For the SF devices one needs to send a request to dediprog
to provide the images AFAICS.
In any case I am not interested in getting one device to work, but in
fixing flashrom to make it work even with old firmware versions :)