[flashrom] AMD - SP5100 - take SPI ownership (1/2)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Mar 28 17:52:55 CET 2013

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:36:02 +0000
"Racine, Michel" <michel.racine at hp.com> wrote:

> I will resume testing shortly. I can add that it works if I connect the DediProg emulator, and I let flashrom reprogram the emulator (instead of the onboard rom memory). I need to reprogram the onboard memory before I can do a definitive test of flashrom (I cannot boot at the moment without the emulator). This will take me a few days to get my hands on an in-circuit programmer. Attached is the output when flashrom reprograms the emulator.

What's different between this time now and the last time were flashrom
could not shutdown the IMC? Was the hardware setup equal or did
something change? Apparently it worked as it should this time, so this
does not help us debug any issue if there is one.

> PS: about the compile issue; don't worry about it. If the main repro is fine, ignore my issue.

I care because maybe there were other problems with applying the
changes or even something more severe that influence the testing.