[flashrom] Successful firmware update: MX25L1605

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Mar 24 10:16:39 CET 2013

> On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Idwer Vollering <vidwer at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 2013/3/23 Jerome Leclanche <adys.wh at gmail.com>:
>
> > 0x000000-0x000fff:S, 0x001000-0x001fff:S, 0x002000-0x002fff:S,

On Sun, 24 Mar 2013 03:45:08 +0000
Jerome Leclanche <adys.wh at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's odd, after reboot my options had reset (and the logo was different,
> I was certain the update had been successful).
>
> Any idea why it hasn't written?

Well it probably has (according to your explanation above), but you
created the log afterwards by trying to write the same file again,
right?
flashrom detects the equal contents and skips (that's the S above) all
equal blocks...
Whatever is the case, the chip is already marked as fully tested in the
current source, so there is nothing to do for me anyway. :)