[flashrom] [PATCH] Add version to manpage (plus other stuff)
jmayer at loplof.de
Sat Mar 9 18:20:23 CET 2013
OK, it took about 10 weeks to answer, but I finally managed to get something
Version 2 of the patch hopefully addresses the points you mentioned:
- No more manext stuff
- Added a missing @ in front of sed
- Package the generated flashrom.8
To install: Apply patch, then "svn mv flashrom.8 flashrom.man.in".
- Is "date +%F" supported on all packaging platforms?
- For some reason flashrom.man.in does not get packaged on my system,
thus causing a build failure of the tarball. Does including files
require an "svn commit"?
- Due to the problem above, I could not verify that the build process
will not normally attempt to build flashrom.8 (which should be newer
Joerg Mayer <jmayer at loplof.de>
We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that
works. Some say that should read Microsoft instead of technology.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2236 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the flashrom