[flashrom] [coreboot] IMC on persimmon (was: Flashrom erase failure)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Mar 4 13:43:14 CET 2013

On Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:42:43 +0100
Wolfgang Kamp - datakamp <wmkamp at datakamp.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> recently I had the same problems to get Flashrom working on an embedded platform with AMD G-series processor similar to Persimmon.
> I did all the patches to get Flashrom working but actually I'm not able to commit to flashrom.org.
> If there is interest I would send the necessary files to someone who can do that for me.

Hello Wolfgang,

you can/should send any flashrom-related patches to
flashrom at flashrom.org. They will then be tracked in our patchwork
instance at http://patchwork.coreboot.org/project/flashrom/list/
and hopefully reviewed and merged eventually
Please don't forget to add a signed-off. Details can be found at
http://flashrom.org/Development_Guidelines
Thanks.