[flashrom] Added chipsets

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Jun 2 00:26:54 CEST 2013

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 1:12 AM, Николай Николаев <evrinoma at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi Steven
>
> "Please add page programming eraseblocks"
> what did you mean?
>
> I think this patch is big and i will write a function page erase blocks
> (DB hex) after committing patch.

Hi Nikolay,

I would very much prefer if you could add that function before we
commit the M45 series. Feel free to split the existing patch on chip
families... I will probably do that anyway before committing it.

Another general nitpick: if it is not too much of a hassle please do
not spread the TODO comment for the .printlock field over 3 lines; "/*
TODO: improve */" is used everywhere else and your editor probably
expanded that automatically.

Thanks for your continued effort (and thanks to Steven for his reviews
too).