[flashrom] FCH code names (was: A quick hack to support AMD Family 16h SOC)

Wei Hu wei at aristanetworks.com
Fri Jul 26 20:39:19 CEST 2013

Stefan,

AMD internal documents also suggest A45/A50M/A55E FCH (Hudson-1) use
device ID 438D. Not sure if it's wrong since I don't have a test
system.

According to AMD document A55/A60M/A68/A68M/A70M/A75/A85X use device
ID 780E. There's also this A77E FCH (codename Bolton) which also uses
780E.

(Please cc me on your future emails since I'm not subscribed to the list)