[flashrom] Flashrom fails on write. P4 motherboard

san san at plusnet.pl
Fri Jul 19 10:55:31 CEST 2013

Yes, i did try it, but can not find any useful informations. Still can not
write. Can not find any gpio ports and anything to use with pciset. Found
lpt port and files according to this page are uploaded on server.

Please, help.
19 lip 2013 10:16, "Stefan Tauner" <stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at>