[flashrom] WG: SB600, shutting down IMC failed

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jul 17 16:03:57 CEST 2013

On Thu, 11 Jul 2013 17:13:41 +0200
Rudolf Marek <r.marek at assembler.cz> wrote:

> > Then I'm very curious about Rudolf's ideas.
> >

> Hi
>
> I only know that some firmwares dont support the sleep commands. As I
> have written in my first mail, please check if IMC is present in
> original firmware. Maybe IMC straps are just enabled and no IMC code
> gets executed, or the IMC crashed.
>
> I will be AFK until start of the next week.

Hi,

Markus did you find out if there is IMC firmware in the flash chip?
Is the image available for download somewhere or can you provide it to
us? We (and hence the mailing list) are not allowed to distribute the
binary of course, but you can upload it to http://paste.flashrom.org/
if you are allowed to share it.