[flashrom] WG: SB600, shutting down IMC failed

Trunzer Markus Markus.Trunzer at kontron.com
Thu Jul 11 13:50:14 CEST 2013

Hello together,
I'm very sorry...I didn't verified the output at the display and the logfile content. Yes, your absolutely right, the message "IMC MBOX: Timeout!" is printed after the line "EC MBOX is at 0x3e".
And at the end there are 3 more lines:

"FATAL ERROR!
Unhandled programmer parameters: amd_imc_force=yes
Error: Programmer initialization failed."

Best regards
Markus_T