[flashrom] WG: SB600, shutting down IMC failed

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jul 10 17:35:38 CEST 2013

On Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:29:35 +0200
"Trunzer Markus" <Markus.Trunzer at kontron.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the information.
>
> "Applying patch 3894 to r1643" =>
> that means I have to update the flashrom v0.9.6.1-r1564 (taken from http://flashrom.org/Flashrom/0.9.6) manually (I couldn't find a patch-file) with these modifications http://www.flashrom.org/pipermail/flashrom/2013-January/010405.html ?
> And afterwards I can patch it with the 3894-patch? Is that the correct way?

In general I would recommend that you either use subversion or git for
this kind of work, but we do have an archive with snapshots too:
http://download.flashrom.org/snapshots/
These contain the complete source of the respective revision and you
can apply the patch mentioned to the source in
http://download.flashrom.org/snapshots/flashrom-0.9.6.1-r1643.tar.bz2