[flashrom] Want to donate 110 Euro to flashrom.org thru paypal if can get 45 minute help with flashing BIOS

jakob neubert jakobneubert at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 10 12:22:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am un-able to flash my computers with flashrom and have already been
using gparted, rescuecd, linuxmint, Ubuntu and so on.

They are Acer aspire 4755G and Acer aspire v3-471g laptops (I7 CPU, 8
GB ram).

Want to donate 110 Euro to flashrom.org thru paypal if can get 45
minute help with flashing BIOS
on at least 1 of them.

I want to be able to save the BIOS before and after flashing so i can
confirm that the BIOS has been entirely updated - including the
"Bootblock" area of the BIOS.

Am on skype as:     mikovich2

I can pay 50 Euro immediately thru paypal as soon as we talk on Skype -
and the other 60 Euro once 1 machine has been flashed and BIOS has been
saved.

For fastest response from me then pls SMS me at:   +66   85 994 6492
then i can go on skype immediately thereafter.

Also have teamviewer.

Kind regards,
Jakob Neubert

Clarity Ltd.