[flashrom] Appreciate for developing HM65 BIOS R\W tool SW

杜新雷 duxinlei at chinalotsynergy.com
Wed Jan 23 02:44:40 CET 2013

Hello Stefan ,
     I am very pleased to receive your letter,depending on your tips
flashrom version upgrade from 0.9.4 to 0.9.6
OS: FC14 Core Ver.2.6.35.6--45.fc14.i686 (i686)
and used following command
#flashrom -p internal –VV
Following is the output information:
flashrom v0.9.6.1-r1564 on Linux 2.6.35.6-45.fc14.i686 (i686)
flashrom is free software, get the source code at http://www.flashrom.org
flashrom was built with libpci 3.1.7, GCC 4.5.1 20100924 (Red Hat 4.5.1-4), little endian
Command line (3 args): flashrom -p internal -VV
Calibrating delay loop... OS timer resolution is 6 usecs, 1096M loops per second, 10 myus = 11 us, 100 myus = 102 us, 1000 myus = 1001 us, 10000 myus = 10005 us, 24 myus = 24 us, OK.
Initializing internal programmer
No coreboot table found.
DMI string system-manufacturer: "Topstar Corporation"
DMI string system-product-name: "TEB-H8100"
DMI string system-version: "0.1"
DMI string baseboard-manufacturer: "Topstar Corp."
DMI string baseboard-product-name: "TEB-H8100"
DMI string baseboard-version: "FAB1"
DMI string chassis-type: "Laptop"
Laptop detected via DMI.
Found ITE Super I/O, ID 0x8782 on port 0x2e

we do appreciate for your great help to develop the mentioned tools SW within next week,thank you!

Kind regards/David