[flashrom] Appreciate for developing HM65 BIOS R\W tool SW

朱智会 zhuzhihui at chinalotsynergy.com
Thu Jan 17 10:28:53 CET 2013

Dear Sir/Madam

This is Jake zhu and David Du from China Lotsynergy, our company is an IPC
based system integrated provider located in Guangzhou, China. To meet our
customer’s requirement of providing a BIOS R\W tool (OS:  FC14 Core Ver. 2.
6.35.6--45.fc14.i686 (i686)), we tried to seek proper tool in internet and
found FlashRom at the first time.

We downloaded FlashRom Ver L: v0.9.4-r1455 and used following command
#flashrom -r sysbios.bin, but fail with below error info:

After double check the supported chipset list in website, we found the South
Bridge Chipset HM65 is not supported; however BIOS Flash Chip (W25Q32) is
supported (see below).

So write to you for help to develop a BIOS R\W tools SW (/OS: FC14 Core Ver.
2.6.35.6--45.fc14.i686 (i686), and below the necessary info for your
reference, due to tight schedule of project, we do appreciate for your great
help to develop the mentioned tools SW within next week.

South Bridge Chipset:        HM65 (Inter)

BIOS Flash Chip:                W25Q32BV  (Specification as attached)    //
Main board provider claim this SPI Flash connect to HM65 directly

Super I/O:                          IT8782 (ITE)

Thanks for your great help again!

Brs\ Jake zhu & David Du

  _____