[flashrom] Added chipsets

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Feb 22 14:14:11 CET 2013

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 08:58:54 +0400
Николай Николаев <evrinoma at gmail.com> wrote:

>> these look like typos?
> This is not typos. I'm verified again all documentation.
> The chip S25FL128S has a Device Identification like a 2018 (table 11.2 page
> 133)
> The chip S25FL256S has a Device Identification like a 0219 (table 11.2 page
> 133)
> The chip S25FL256S has a Device Identification like a 0220 (table 11.4 page
> 123)
>> +#define SPANSION_S25FL128       0x2018
>> +#define SPANSION_S25FL256       0x0219
>> +#define SPANSION_S25FL512       0x0220

hm... still looks like a typo, but maybe not your typo (well, you
added a typo now in the last line but that's not what I am talking
about ;)
It would not be the first time that a datasheet has wrong IDs. It just
happens too easily.

In general it would be best to verify that with actual hardware and/or
to contact the manufacturer. I have no time to look into this now in
detail.