[flashrom] flashrom for msi windpad 110w

Seryi Kuznecov che16rus at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:09:39 CET 2013

Hello!
 Need help knowing people.
 I have a tablet msi windpad 110w. For the Russian version of the producers
put the trimmed version of the BIOS 207
http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=1546
 Roll back the standard means to version
http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=1547 by means ami msi and fails.
 The manufacturer says this to the fact that Russia banned TPM and
therefore prohibited rollback bios and opening functions TPM (how unknown
function in the BIOS to unlock the rollback not). The only way this is just
the firmware programmer. It remains the last hope of flashrom.
 Here is a screen chip: http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=1548.
 Datasheet: http://paste.flashrom.org/view.php?id=1549
 Our version looks like 8-pin SOP (200mil, 150mil).
 Please help. Thank you.