[flashrom] flashrom ignoring ROM layout region

John Gainsborough jgindc1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 21:54:43 CET 2013

Hi Stefan,

Many thanks for the speedy reply. I must admit I had noticed that the two
layout/region examples in the flashrom man page only showed writing to
flash. I will attempt writing top flash and see how that goes In the mean
time I will wait patiently for future merges that might include the read
option.

Thanks for the offer of the patches but it has been some 20 plus years
since I wore a software hat. If I was to go down that route I am sure I
would get myself in real trouble!

Regards,
John