[flashrom] USB 3 PCI Card support (request to add device)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Feb 4 14:16:55 CET 2013

On Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:11:43 +0100
Philipp Post <post.philipp at googlemail.com> wrote:

> What about creating a simple patch which shows if we could access the
> firmware at all and stop there if it does not work?

the lspci output might indicate exactly that. it would be nice if you
could mail renesas and ask them for differences in the
firmware/flash access procedures between the uPD720200A and the
uPD720201/uPD720202. if they are equal we might come up with something...

> >> please send us the output of lspci -nnxxxvv -d 1033:0194 <<

run it as root please; else not the complete config space dump will be
produced :)