[flashrom] successful flash of Supermicro X8DT6

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Dec 13 10:02:40 CET 2013

On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 23:32:35 -0600
Mark Nipper <nipsy at bitgnome.net> wrote:

> 	I'm not subscribed to the list, but I thought I'd report
> a successful flash of this motherboard.  Thanks!

Hello Mark,

thanks for your report!
I have added your board to our list of supported hardware and will
commit that later together with other small changes.
Just to make sure... the X8DTE is the one without IPMI, and the X8DTE-F
is the one including IPMI. I have added the X8DTE now (the -F was
already there).

> 	Attached (assuming it isn't filtered) is the -VVV output
> from the flash.

Please don't compress logs in the future (and -VVV is rather, well,
verbose and unnecessary in success cases - it is meant for debugging -
-V is enough).