[flashrom] problem with ASUS motherboard

Carlos carlosavictoria at yahoo.es
Mon Apr 15 09:25:26 CEST 2013

Estimado Stefan,

Con fecha Viernes, 12 de Abril de 2013, 07:44:47 p.m., escribió:

> On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:54:42 +0100
> Carlos <carlosavictoria at yahoo.es> wrote:

>> hello, to update the chip w39v040bp w39v040fb and having the corrupted BIOS on a motherboard ASUS P4GE-mx erasing fault so could not write, and I need to get those bios urgent Thanks

> hello carlos,

> can you mail us the output of flashrom please?
> ideally we would like to see the output when it failed and additionally
> the output of "flashrom -p internal -V".
> which version of flashrom did you use and why do you think you corrupted
> the bios?

hello, what I did was use the flashrom version 0.9.6 to update two other
corrupt bios on a motherboard asus motherboard P4GE-mx as it has a
32-pin PLCC soquet and I can put on and remove the chip, and I get
the error that the deletion fails, however I will copy the error screen
and will send him, Greetings

--
Saludos,
 Carlos                            mailto:carlosavictoria at yahoo.es