[flashrom] PM25LD010 (was: rayer_spi: Create list of programmer types)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Apr 2 13:54:01 CEST 2013

On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 09:00:51 +0300
Kyösti Mälkki <kyosti.malkki at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also programmed an unsupported SPI Eprom. a PMC PM25LD010, I just
> copied the PM25LV010 definition and renamed it to PM25LD010

And changed the chip ID from 0x7C to 0x21, I presume?

Coincidently I have been working on some PMC chips including yours
yesterday. The result can be seen here:
http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/3926/
http://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/3925/

If it is not too much of a hassle could you please apply those patches
(to r1666), retest and send a verbose write log?

Please keep the mailing list in the list of addressees so everyone sees
what you reply.