[flashrom] Successful read on HP ProBook 4320s (HM57)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Apr 1 22:08:38 CEST 2013

On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:12:51 +0400
Vasiliy Vylegzhanin <coder at npo-echelon.ru> wrote:

> Hi,
> appying patches from http://patchwork.coreboot.org/user/bundle/37/
> makes it possible to read non-blocked regions on HP ProBook 4320s.

Thanks, I hope to get them merged in the next weeks eventually.

> HM57 is marked untested, so here is read log (attached).

Our policy is to mark them tested only when we get successful *writes*.
In the case of Intel chipsets the policy and the whole status is rather
useless though. The will (most probably) all work, but only if the
configuration allows to access all regions...