[flashrom] Foxconn P55mx\H55mx

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 2 16:46:42 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 18:02:12 +0400
Владислав Быков <vladislavbyk1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> No problem :3

Thanks a lot! This proves that the register contents of the locking
registers are indeed altered by the pin and that flashrom will
automatically pick that information up and just works. I'll add a note
to the entry of your board and will change the lock message accordingly.

> Btw, maybe you have jabber or icq? :) It would be convenient)

I am somewhat flattered, but i prefer public communication by mail.
This way it gets archived and can help other people in the future. If
you want to chat with me/us, you are welcomed to join our IRC channel
(#flashrom) on freenode (chat.freenode.net).