[flashrom] MX25L1605DM2I-12G with Buspirate

Daniel . phl3ckz at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 29 23:29:28 CET 2012

Oh I'm sorry that was my fault. :-D

At the end I can tell you everything works fine and I was able to read out
the flash content.

I really appreciate your help you made my day.

Maybe just a last question. Is it possible to flash a .wph BIOS-file with
flashrom? Furthermore I have read something about that the BIOS-file has to
be the same size like the chip. This is not the case for me. Can someone
help?

Best regards,
Daniel