[flashrom] AT25DF321A Support

Christophe Fauvel christophe.fauvel at goobie.fr
Wed Nov 14 09:11:10 CET 2012

Hello,

I am using an FT2232H mini module for flashing an AT25DF321A SPI flash
under linux (Ubuntu 10.10, kernel 2.6.35-32-generic), which is supported
according to your Supported Hardware list. I have tested several
flashrom revisions (v0.9.2 pré-compiled, v0.9.5 and V0.9.6.xx compiled
with GCC 4.4.5).

  * with rev0.9.2, the device is listed as UNTESTED when reading,
    writing or erasing. I have multiple errors when accessing the device
    but I can read, write and erase small amount of data.

  *   with rev0.9.5, I also have some issues with the device, but with a
    few retries I am able to fully read, write and erase the chip, which
    is also listed as UNTESTED.

  *   with rev0.9.6, however, the device is listed as Unknown SPI chip
    and I cannot access it.

Have you already noticed this issue ?

Best regards,

--