[flashrom] Test report Biostar M7VIQ - Chip now detected, reading works

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at
Tue May 15 03:08:03 CEST 2012

On Tue, 15 May 2012 01:53:53 +0200
Gurken Papst <gurken.papst at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, here is the new result. I suppose the line "Found Winbond Super
> I/O, id 60" is telling me detection is working as expected?

thanks!
i don't know if it is working as expected (i haven't looked at the
code), but that's the interesting part of the output, yes.
we want to finally integrate a log file functionality into flashrom
soon, so it is possible that the next version of the superio patch will
take a while.
but afaict carl-daniel is quite interesting in improving that part, so
there surely will be some progress :)