[flashrom] Test report Medion MD5000 V1.2 (MSI MS-6701) - Chip not detected

Gurken Papst gurken.papst at gmail.com
Sun May 6 17:16:30 CEST 2012

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 4:54 PM, Stefan Tauner
<stefan.tauner at student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> As written in the other thread this will hopefully be supported by a
> generic winbond patch, so i would rather just ignore the issue until
> then. if you *need* to update earlier i can create a separate patch that
> enables just this board.

Thanks, but I was just experimenting with flashrom after your patch
for my other board worked and thought, I could also try it on this
board, which also was not listed in your compatibility table. There is
no real need for me to get it working here, just wanted to give
feedback as requested in flashrom's output. Feel free to handle this
issue with any priority you consider as appropriate.