[flashrom] test write of SST39VF010 on SIL3124 Sata Card

Corcoran, Mike mike.corcoran at wright.edu
Sat Jul 28 09:58:21 CEST 2012

Hey you know what?  Most people would not have said anything.  The fact that
You admitted the mistake makes you a very honest person and I now have more respect for you,
Because there are not many honest people left in the world, at least not in the United States.
If I can do anything else for you let me know.

Mike