[flashrom] thank you!

Corcoran, Mike mike.corcoran at wright.edu
Fri Jul 27 17:15:59 CEST 2012

Yes I will be glad to help.  I saved the old bios to a file first so I'll see if
I can put it back this weekend.  This is my vmware host so I have to shut
Down all my vm's first.  Stay tuned.

Mike

--
Mike Corcoran
Wright State University, Information Security and Systems Support

Don't be scammed, CaTS will NEVER ask for your password via e-mail!